Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Thu, December 07, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 07, 2006

• Reported By:Vacaville California
Readers Across America
P.O. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America Ripoff selling magazine subscriptions took my money scam!! Denver Colorado

I was approached by a young man in a shopping parking lot, he said that by me buying a subscription, I was helping him raise money for a church youth trip. I thought it was legit because I was given a receipt, and had all the contact info on the receipt-just incase. I bought a subscription back in June, and havent heard anything from them. Made numerous phone calls-only to get a machine to leave a message-left about 17 messages, and no response. I contacted the post office in Denver, CO, and let them know-also filed mail fraud charges through USPS.

Rosie
Vacaville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2006 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-Ripoff-selling-magazine-subscriptions-took-my-money-scam-Denver-C-224257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America