Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Sun, May 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, May 27, 2007

• Reported By:Thorofare New Jersey
Readers Across America
P.O. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America Ripped me off!! Denver Colorado

Let's see, I kept the receipt dated 8/15/2004, almost 3 yrs. ago!! This handsome, young man came to my apt. door all sweet & coaxed me into purchasing a magazine subscription for his school. I normally don't even participate in these types of things but he was very pushy (and cute). I wrote a check for $31 for Highlights for my daughter & it NEVER CAME!!! I called the # on the receipt & there's always, always an answering machine. No one ever answers, nor calls back... This is a SCAM - How r they still tricking people?! How long has this been going on for? Where's Dr. Phil? We need to inform him of this!! Get the WORD out 4 real, for I'm sure there are many more people that will put out much more moola for this. Wonder how much they've taken us for already, prob. to support someone's drug habit.

Jennifer
Thorofare, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2007 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-Ripped-me-off-Denver-Colorado-250747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America