Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Tue, April 06, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 06, 2004

• Reported By:Waukesha Wisconsin
Readers Across America
P.O. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America SCAM RIPOFF FAKE COMPANY Denver Colorado

In October 2003, a young man came to my home selling magazines. He said he was raising money to go to college. He was very pushes and I agreed to purchase one year magazine subscription to ESPN for $31.00. He gave me my receipt and left.

It is now April 2004 and I have yet to receive my magazine. The check was cashed immediately. I checked my receipt and it says magazine will come in 120 days. I have tried calling number on my customer copy and the number always go to a voice automated system. I have left several messages and no one returns my phone calls.

I am looking to get a refund on the subscription.
This is a scam and people should beware of this company.

K
Waukesha, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2004 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-SCAM-RIPOFF-FAKE-COMPANY-Denver-Colorado-86783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America