Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Wed, January 25, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 25, 2006

• Reported By:Lake Lotawana Missouri
Readers Across America
PO Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America and Christopher Brush ripoff scam deceptive fraudulent scheme misleading dishonest sneaky Denver Colorado

A young man by the name of Christopher Brush, either from Lee's Summit or Blue Springs stopped by my home to let me know that he was trying to raise money for some "bs" cause and he kept informing me that this wasn't a scam. He went as far as to circle the number at the top of my receipt to "put my mind at ease" and suggested that I call it with any questions. I have called the number and it directly puts me into voice mail with the message stating that this was the number belonging to "me". Who is "me"? I thought this was the number for Readers Across America? I spent $34 on a one year subscription to a magazine that I really didn;t even want, but I felt sorry for the kid and bought it. Date of Purchase: 10/26/05 and it's now 1/25/06, 3 months later and still no magazine. I am absolutley apalled at the conduct of Christopher and this "so-called" company. They will be caught eventually and I dare the next Readers Across America person to come to my door, b/c I am going to call the police on them. I thank my lucky stars I did not give him a credit card number!! FELLOW NICE PEOPLE BEWARE!!

Lake Lotawana, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2006 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-and-Christopher-Brush-ripoff-scam-deceptive-fraudulent-scheme-misle-173269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America