Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Mon, February 20, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2006

• Reported By:crystal lake Illinois
Readers Across America
PO Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America door to door sales of magazines is a complete ripoff Denver Colorado

I happened to pull out my receipt for these magazines I ordered on November 4th 2005 (today is February 20 2006). Readers Across America is the name of the company. I called and got a voice message saying the box was full. So I decided to find them online and try to contact them that way. I just did a yahoo search for Readers Across America. Imagine my surprise when I found all these reports about them. I'm so pissed off. My story is just like the others. Some kid walking around talking about having a chance to go to Paris or something. I took a subscription to one of the more expensive packages too ($71 total), and I paid in cash. How screwed am I? I swear, anyone ever comes to my door selling S*!# again and they're getting chased from the property. Does anyone know where I can get a No Solicitors sticker?

Lake In The Hills, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2006 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-door-to-door-sales-of-magazines-is-a-complete-ripoff-Denver-Colorad-177139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America