• Report: #120626

• Submitted: Wed, December 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 22, 2004

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
Readers Across America
P.O. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America rip-off! Scam Company! Here's my suggestion to victims. Denver Colorado

*Author of original report: Address to denver District attorney

On May 21, 2004 I purchased a gift magazine for my husband from two door to door kids with the please help me win a trip line. It is now December first and I have not seen the magazine. I contacted the magazine and sure enough no order has been placed in my or my husbands name. I have placed a complaint with the better business bereau, they can't get a response.

So now I am placing the name of the company here. I have a sugesstion for all of you that have been scamed by this company. Call your local DA's office. Also file a complaint in the Denver DA's office the more of us that file a complaint the more money the DA's office has to use in filing a criminal case against these guys. Make a stink lets get this company shut down and charges filed.

Cara
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2004 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-rip-off-Scam-Company-Heres-my-suggestion-to-victims-Denver-Colo-120626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America

Address to denver District attorney

AUTHOR: Cara - (U.S.A.)

I thought I would make it a little easier on all of you. Here is the address to the Denver D.A. Send your information. They can help to get your money back. Economic crime unit- intake 201 west colfax avenue Dept. 801 Denver, Co 80202. Go to their website download the paper work needed. Send in your complaint.