Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Mon, March 07, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 07, 2005

• Reported By:Pevely Missouri
Readers Across America
Po Box 1575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America ripoff Denver Colorado

In July of 2004 I was approached by a young man offer mag. sub. he was very out going and yes he had me sold. After all it was to send him and his school out of state (or as I was told). Well needless to say it is March of 2005 and I wanted to contact this comapny only problem is that my reciept was a HAND WRITTEN one, no # or company info provided. Yes I was taken! I recieved my very first mag. (1 of the 2 ordered) in late Feb. this threw me for a loop. What, why, now! 8 months later! Then I contacted the mag. publisher to see if they had any info on this comapny. They where very helpful in pointing my in the right direction. I found there # and po box. But the only problem is that one # was disconnected and the other was a cell phone that immediatetly transfered it to voicemail. I still have not heard back from this company. They do very poor business practices. I would not recommend this company to any but the Better Business Bureau.

Pevely, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2005 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-134023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America