Theresa

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:San Diego California
Readers Across America
PO Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America ripoff Ordered magazine for my kids, never sent magazines Stole money from military family. Denver Colorado

A "college student" was selling magazines outside the grocery store. I explained that we are a military family living paycheck to paycheck, and that I can't afford it; but he kept pressuring me. I finally gave in and purchased a magazine order for my kids. That was in January. It is now almost November and despite numerous phone calls, no magazine. No one answeres the phone, there is just an answering machine and a few weeks later, I got a form letter in the mail that said wait another 4-6 weeks...which I did and then called back again...and left another message on the answering machine.

Amy
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-ripoff-Ordered-magazine-for-my-kids-never-sent-magazines-Stole-mon-217465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America