Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Thu, September 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 28, 2006

• Reported By:irvine California
Readers Across America
P.o Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America ripoff cashed check and didn't send me items Denver Colorado

On 01-31-06 a girl came to my door telling me she lived down the street. she told me if i got a re-ordered a magazine she would get more points and help her go on a trip. I ended up getting 2 subscriptions for 2 years for $59.00. They cashed my check on 02/06.

I waited 3 months, then called and left a message. I never received a call back. I left another message about a month later, still no responce. Finally I became decided to call every day for a week. Left messages to call me back and still no answer. The last time i have called was yesterday, 09/27/06. Still no answer. It has now been 8 months.

irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2006 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-ripoff-cashed-check-and-didnt-send-me-items-Denver-Colorado-213233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America