Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, March 25, 2005

• Reported By:Hayward California
Readers Across America
P.o. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.
  • Phone: 303-480-5044
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Readers Across America ripoff, never received subscription Denver Colorado

*Consumer Suggestion: Denver DA the Better business bureau has does nothing..

My husband purchased a subscription from a young woman for me on December 1, 2004 as a christmas gift. After several calls to the magazine customer service they still have not received my order as of March 2, 2005. I called RAA and of course got a voicemail with a full box. I have filed a complaint with the Denver BBB. I did this after following several avenues.

The first was contacting the D.A. as suggested in a previous post. They pointed me to the Colorado Attorney General's office which said to go online to www.ago.state.co.us. After following the links there it turns out the complaint process is through the BBB. Skip all the leg work and go directly to www.denver.bbb.org. Please, please, please file a complaint with them so we can all get our $$ back or our subscriptions filled.

Toni
Hayward, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-ripoff-never-received-subscription-Denver-Colorado-133478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Denver DA the Better business bureau has does nothing..

AUTHOR: Cara - (U.S.A.)

The denver Da's office is definately working on this I call a call today from a representitive of Readers accross america and I am getting a refund. They are getting calls from the da's office and they are taking action. the Better business bureau has doen nothing..