Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Sun, November 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 14, 2004

• Reported By:SIoux Falls South Dakota
Readers Across America
P.O. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America ripoff paid in June, Cosmopolitan has no record of my renewal Denver Colorado

A nice young man approached me in June stating that he was in a class that required him to do something that he had never done before, something to get him out of his shell, and he was also saving for a trip to Europe, and I needed to renew my Cosmo subscription, so I thought I would help him out. I paid over 30 dollars and my check was promptly cashed and I still have no magazine.

Jessica
SIoux Falls, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2004 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-ripoff-paid-in-June-Cosmopolitan-has-no-record-of-my-renewal-Denve-117762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America