Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Thu, October 05, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 05, 2006

• Reported By:North Las Vegas Nevada
Readers Across America
Po Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America ripoff, scam artist that don't belong on this earth Denver Colorado

I ordered a subcription to Turtle magazine for my grandson through Readers Across America. I ordered 1 year. After looking over the receipt I had noticed that the guy put down a 2 year subscription. I was not to concerened, cause I love my grandson and thought he would enjoy extra issues. I ordered this in March of 06. As of the 120 days for first shippment according to Readers Across America I have still not received one issue. I am very angry that people can get away with this. I would just like to get my money back and order this magazine through a respectable company. I will send out e-mails to all my frieds and family not to fall for a scam from Readers Across America.

Jan
North Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2006 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-ripoff-scam-artist-that-dont-belong-on-this-earth-Denver-Colorado-214327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America