Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By:San Diego to Denver California
Readers Across America
PO Box 11575, , CO 80211 Denver, Colorado United States of America

You Blew It Readers Across America Sexual Harassment on a senior citizen Denver Colorado

Recently one of these punks came to my 80 year old mother's house and bullshit his way in. He conned her into a subscription which I made sure her bank wouldn't pay. "He was a young man who wanted to help with his education, it was for school" she said. My mom showed me the receipt and than began to cry. I asked her what the problem was, she told me that she was insulted as the salesman was leaving her house. I had to sit down because I knew I'd be pissed off. She reluctantly told me that he said "have you ever been with a black man?" She told me she was scared and shocked than she opened the door and told him to leave.

Now you mother fkers at RAA have a real problem. I read the complaints from others and they're all pussies and doped out ex-employees. I'm from a brotherhood who will NOT seek the cops to solve problems.

One of you bches better contact me very soon. Williams was the last name of the sales-punk. Deal with me. F*** you, and do it soon.

There is no intended threat in this message, just a friendly request to solve a problem. If by chance my mom is contacted or harassed by anyone representing your company, you figure out the rest.

This little fker of a nomad salesman stepped over the line. This white people hating baby thug potential sex offender is now opening new doors to your operation. YOU are ultimately responsible for the disrespect to my mom. "One can find a flea in a heard of porcupines if you are used to dealing with the pricks" (Chunx, 2008).

You blew it San Diego to Denver, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado-80211/You-Blew-It-Readers-Across-America-Sexual-Harassment-on-a-senior-citizen-Denver-Colorado-381283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America