meat

• Submitted: Wed, March 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 01, 2006

• Reported By:Bolingbrook Illinois
Readers Across America
PO Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America RIP OFF Denver Colorado

I was approached at a store exit back in October by a man who was selling these subscriptions to raise money to travel somewhere in Europe. He was very convincing, very salesman-like, and all his materials appeared ligit. He had a tablet of printed (carbon copied) forms, a laminated and illustrated list of magazines, and a pamphlet on the program. I saw not much reason to doubt him, except for the fact that he was approaching me outside a store at night. Whatever, I took the bait and subscribed.

I also phoned the company and followed up with an email regarding my subscription. I even recieved a reply stating that my order had already been sent to the publisher of the magazine...this was in Feb 06. I just followed up with yet another email March 1st, and it was returned with an "undeliverable email address" messege. That is when I googled the company and found this site.

Great information that would have been even better to know ahead of time...but at least I was only ripped off on one subscription!!!

Cindy
Bolingbrook, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2006 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado/Readers-Across-America-RIP-OFF-Denver-Colorado-178862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America