Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Reported By:fullerton California
Readers Across America
Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America magazine scam Denver Colorado

a young man named james vanderpool came to my do selling magazines in jan he said he was trying to win a contest to win $2000 and a trip i had bought 2 magazines from him for the fact that he said he really needed the points cause the contest ended on that night. he had stopped me inside walmart that night it was pretty late and he didnt have a ride back to the hotel so i gave him a ride and we chilled in the car for an hour maybe 2 he was really cool and laid back.

i felt sorry for him because he told me that he worked all day and if hr didnt make sales he didnt get paid at the end off the night. u gave him my number to call me at if he needed anything. he called me the next day and asked me to pick him up so i did he said he just wanted to hang out and get to know me better. so we chilled all day and we went to his hotel that night. he is a very sweet guy and we ended up messing around i am now pregnat with his kid I THINK.

i havent heard from him since the day after it had happened. i still havent got my magazines that i have ordered i found out the whole thing was a scam i should have known it but i was just blinded by his sexyness and death by his words he has a good mouth and knows how to talk to people i feel stupid

Donttrip
fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Denver-Colorado/Readers-Across-America-magazine-scam-Denver-Colorado-436627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America