Complaint Review: Readers Across America

• Submitted: Wed, March 01, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 01, 2006

• Reported By:SLC Utah
Readers Across America
4600 S 900 E Murray, Utah U.S.A.

Readers Across America Ripoff Yet Another Innocent Person Murray Utah

I was walking into Wal-Mart on March 25, 2005 and a guy stopped me giving me this story about how he needed to earn points, by selling magazine subscriptions, to go on a trip for school. He laid it on pretty thick. Being the nice person that I am, and the fact that it was in a crowded Wal-Mart parking lot, I paid for a 2 yr subscription to People for $31. I wrote out a check and the check was cashed. Obviously, I have received nothing. It is now March 1, 2006. It is only $31, but when I pay for something I expect to get what I pay for. I have reported it to a local tv station that does investigations into things like this. All I can say is beware. And if I ever have anyone come up to me trying to sell me magazines so they can go to school, go on a trip, whatever... they better start running, because I am not going to be nice this time!

Jessica
SLC, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2006 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America/Murray-Utah/Readers-Across-America-Ripoff-Yet-Another-Innocent-Person-Murray-Utah-178821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America