Complaint Review: Reader's Choice Permotions

• Updated: Tue, November 13, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Lizella Georgia United States of America
Reader's Choice Permotions
2954 N. Campbell Ave. #232 Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Reader's Choice Permotions Subscription Services Buy one mag get three more free and get a complimentary diamond watch Tucson, Arizona

There's anew twist to the "Buy one, get three free mags and a "complimentary diamond watch for only $49.90 a month for 26 months" scam....The first attempt to debit my card was for almost $600.00...and when the bank denied that they tried for $49.90 a few minutes later, and when my bank denied that they made another attempt for $49.90 a few minutes later....My bank told me they had denied it but it went thru anyway... The company sent me a letter saying I had 3 days to cancel by telegraph...What? So I called and talked to Kayla and she informed me there was no way that anyone would try to get $541.23 and when they got denied the first $49.90 it would by 24 hours before they could try again and that my bank was misleading me....I said $600.00...how did she know the exact amount? I will attempt to show my bank that I was scammed and want my money back and a new card since they deleted my old one...now I'm a disabled Vet on SSI and I should know better..."Buyer Beware"..."Once bit, twice shy"  I agree with another writter..."Give me a few minutes alone with 'em"  I hope this will help someone...$49.90 goes a long way for food and medicine....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Choice-Permotions/Tucson-Arizona-85719/Readers-Choice-Permotions-Subscription-Services-Buy-one-mag-get-three-more-free-and-get-a-968695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reader's Choice Permotions