Complaint Review: Readers Choice Promotions

• Submitted: Sat, July 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 02, 2005

• Reported By:lynwood California
Readers Choice Promotions
Readers Choice Promotions PO Box 12057 Las Vagas, NV 89112 Las Vagas, Nevada U.S.A.

Readers Choice Promotions ripoff Las Vagas Nevada

Frist thanks you for the oppertunity to make know what some of these so call companies are doing, Readers choice promotions called me and offer me magazines for a lower rate and a free wacth and they never deliver either of them, I put a stop on my account so they sent me a check,

And I might add that the magazines are twice as much than if I had gotten it directly from the magazine companys, They me told it was 3.84 per week which is 16.64 per month and that's what they told me I would pay, Until I gave them my account information, Then they say It's going to be 39.93 per month for 25 months, I try to call and only get a recording, be careful of these telemarketers.

lynwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2005 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Choice-Promotions/Las-Vagas-Nevada-89112/Readers-Choice-Promotions-ripoff-Las-Vagas-Nevada-148301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Choice Promotions