Complaint Review: Reader's Choice Promotions

Reader's Choice Promotions
1568 Clover Circle Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Reader's Choice Promotions Be careful of this scam! Melbourne, Florida

*General Comment: what happen after

This "company" called me and fast talked me into getting all these magazines and a free gold watch for like $60 a month for 30 months. I then called a few days later to cancel, and they told me I couldn't.

I then called them and was adament that I needed to cancel, and they finally told me for a payment of $199.66 they could cancel it. Reluctantly I agreed, and then found multiple reports of this "company" on ripoffreport.com. I want my $240 back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Choice-Promotions/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Readers-Choice-Promotions-Be-careful-of-this-scam-Melbourne-Florida-858453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reader's Choice Promotions

#1 General Comment

what happen after

AUTHOR: nnyx - (United States of America)

after you paid them, did they leave you alone? do you know what wouldve happened if you ignored it? cause im having the same problem. they said i cant cancel it. im getting really frustrated. i got a new card. so they cant charge me. but others are saying they start calling you alot and they send you claim letters if you dont pay up.