Complaint Review: Readers Choice Service Inc

• Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — El Paso Texas United States of America
Readers Choice Service Inc
7500 W. Mississippi Ave Lakewood, Colorado United States of America

Readers Choice Service Inc All City Circulations Inc Subscription Ripoff Lakewood, Colorado

Was conned into a 5 magazines for 5 year deal. Made several calls and reduced the number of mags to three. Was not informed that less than 5 mags meant less than 5 years. They were supposed to pick up the renewal for one mag I already had but never did. After a year, the two mags I did get expired. Took 2 more calls to "fix" the problem, but didn't really fix anything. I shelled out $500 over a year and a half for two mags that would have cost me about $50 if I had made the subscription with the publisher myself. These  people have changed their company name and phone nunber twice. Finally had my bank issue me a new debit card to keep these drones out of my bank account. They seem to think I still owe them money but they get nothing until they fullfill their end of the deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Choice-Service-Inc/Lakewood-Colorado-80226/Readers-Choice-Service-Inc-All-City-Circulations-Inc-Subscription-Ripoff-Lakewood-Colorad-731378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Choice Service Inc