Complaint Review: Reader's Choice

• Submitted: Thu, September 14, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 14, 2006

• Reported By:Syracuse New York
Reader's Choice
PO Box 3043 San Luis Obispo, California U.S.A.

Reader's Choice ripoff, unable to reach by phone number porvided, took money from my credit card San Luis Obispo California

Phoned my home, promised to send me a get-a-way package, tricked me into subscribing magazines, I have no use for! When I received the package I tried to call and cancel my order. They took my phone number and said they'd call back, never did. When I tried calling them again, recording comes on stating their business hours, which is exactly the time I am trying to contact them. The letter says they will be taking $46.80 a mth, off my credit card, I want it stopped immediately, but am unable to reach them, and don't know what to do!

Syracuse, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2006 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Choice/San-Luis-Obispo-California-93403/Readers-Choice-ripoff-unable-to-reach-by-phone-number-porvided-took-money-from-my-credi-211012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reader's Choice