Complaint Review: Readers Club of America

• Submitted: Wed, December 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Debbie — Alexandria Pennsylvania United States of America
Readers Club of America

Readers Club of America A person just wrote about this place on here that used to work there. The words he used were exactly as what they did to me. He says they are a rip off. I feel like I've been paying these people fo, Internet

These people kept calling me and threatening to turn me into a collection agency.  So I began making monthly payments to them.  I never receive 1/2 of the magazines they are supposed to be sending me.  They automatically take the amount out of my account every month.
I'm seriously thinking of getting my account changed just to get rid of them.  This has been going on for years.  I feel like I'm never going to get them paid off.

Then they are supposed to have another company that does the same thing that I'm supposedly involved with too.

This month, out of the blue, in comes a 3rd company taking money out of my bank account that I have never heard of.

I called all of these companies and each one says the other is full of it.

I personally think I'm getting ripped off on all of these and really dont' know what to do about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Club-of-America/internet/Readers-Club-of-America-A-person-just-wrote-about-this-place-on-here-that-used-to-work-th-532260. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Club of America