Complaint Review: Readers Club

• Reported By: st1030 — Houston Texas
Readers Club
, Minnesota USA

Readers Club Rip, scam Minnesota

Readers Club will not leave me alone, they say I ordered magazines online and charged my credit card and said I needed to update the information and when I said I wouldn't they threatened me with a substantial raise in charges, so I complied. But, after I heard how many years of charges it entailed, I canceled my card and got a new one, so now they keep calling and calling and won't leave me alone! What can I do, to get them to leave me alone? I never ordered the magazines online or in any sweepstakes offer, how can they do this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Club/Minnesota/Readers-Club-Rip-scam-Minnesota-1147822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Club