Complaint Review: Readers Digest Association, Inc

• Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: JPHX — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Readers Digest Association, Inc
7501 Winstead Drive Loiusville, Kentucky United States of America

Readers Digest Association, Inc SENDING ME BOOKS I NEVER ORDERED AND THEN BILLING ME! Loiusville, Kentucky

I received a book from Readers Digest Association, Inc, for no reason.  I did not order, nor did they bill me.  I did nothing.  Didn't want the book, didn't keep the book, got rid of it.  1 month later I receive another book, with a free gift, 1 pen and 1 pencil, still again, did not ask/order this product.  Then I receive and invoice for $30.88 and what appears to be a fake entry into a sweepstakes.  But in reviewing the entire invoice and information mailed to me, there is no contact 800 number for customer service, etc.  If this does not tell me this is a rip-off, I don't know what does.  The problem is, I will not pay, therefore, will they be able to attach this invoice and non-payment to my credit report???  I don't care about tossing their book, cause I didn't order it, but I don't want to have to deal with all the hassle of the credit.  I think that's what these low-lifes thrive on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Digest-Association-Inc/Loiusville-Kentucky-40281/Readers-Digest-Association-Inc-SENDING-ME-BOOKS-I-NEVER-ORDERED-AND-THEN-BILLING-ME-Loi-925538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Digest Association, Inc