Complaint Review: Reader's Digest Association, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 06, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — Ashland City Tennessee United States of America
Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
P.O. Box 70040 Prescott, Arkansas United States of America

Reader's Digest Association, Inc. Theif Alert: Reader's Digest Association Ripping off inocent people: Beware "FREE GIFT'S INSIDE FOR YOU" Prescott, Arkansas

II recieved a box that said "Inside free gifts for you". Inside the box a Redaer's Digest Book and a pen & pencil set. That was on August 2, 2012, then on August 4,2012 I recieved the statement Enclosed letter, it was at that time I knew I was had. Got on the computer to find out what was going on. That took me straight to another victum of the same ploy.

What concerns me is I haven't ordered anything, never ordered this book deal/magazine. Why on earth would they put this off on me. My attempt to return the box and the letter was to no avail unless I wanted to pay return postage. That's when I came home angry and this is so wrong and can it be made right, what am I suppose to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Digest-Association-Inc/Prescott-Arkansas-86304-7040/Readers-Digest-Association-Inc-Theif-Alert-Readers-Digest-Association-Ripping-off-in-923210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reader's Digest Association, Inc.

critic