Complaint Review: Reader's Digest Association

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: Victoria — hindsville Arkansas United States of America
Reader's Digest Association
PO Box 50005 Prescott, Arizona United States of America

Reader's Digest Association, Prescott, AZ Reader's Digest (books) Sent me a free Reader's Digest Book, which I did not ask for. Through away packaging and kept. Sent me another book. Demanding I pay $31plus. Prescott, Arizona

I recieved a reader's digest book in the mail that I never asked for.  The letter said it was mine to keep.  Then they sent me another which I did not ask for and now demand $31+ for it or it will go to a collection agency.  I am disabled and on a limited income.  I just want to mail the second book back and be done with this.  Iam sure the shipping will be less that the $31+ they want me to pay.  Will this effect my credit report as I never signed anything or asked for these books.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Digest-Association/Prescott-Arizona-86304/Readers-Digest-Association-Prescott-AZ-Readers-Digest-books-Sent-me-a-free-Readers-986069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reader's Digest Association