• Report: #320366

• Submitted: Sun, March 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 23, 2008

• Reported By:silver lake Indiana
Reader's Digest EveryDay With Rachael Ray
P.O. Box 8013 Red Oak, Iowa U.S.A.

Reader's Digest EveryDay With Rachael Ray I recieved a bill for the magazine EVERYDAY WITH RACHAEL RAY, twice, I did NOT order! canceled, they won't acknowledge. Red Oak Iowa

I recieved a magazine, EveryDay With Rachael Ray, in the mail. 2 days later I recieved a bill for this magazine, which they say I ordered. I did not order it. I wrote Cancel Did not order! on the bill and sent it back. 2 weeks later I get another bill. There is no phone number anywhere on the bill, and I refuse to keep wasting my stamps(they aren't cheap)on these people!

silver lake, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2008 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Digest-EveryDay-With-Rachael-Ray/Red-Oak-Iowa-51591-1013/Readers-Digest-EveryDay-With-Rachael-Ray-I-recieved-a-bill-for-the-magazine-EVERYDAY-WITH-320366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reader's Digest EveryDay With Rachael Ray