• Report: #820046

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jeanie — Piedmont Ohio United States of America
Readers Digest
7501 Winstead Dr. Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Readers Digest continue sending books I never ordered and no place to call. Louisville, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: Found this on the home page of their web site....

I continue to receive books along with free gifts inside the package and I never ordered any and I am sure I will be receiving a bill for these.  I have looked for a phone number or email address to respond to this company and there is not one available.  If I return these (at my expense)  I am not even sure they will be received and I have no proof that these have been returned.  What should I do ?  I would appreciate some information on what to do with these books .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Digest/Louisville-Kentucky-40281/Readers-Digest-continue-sending-books-I-never-ordered-and-no-place-to-call-Louisville-K-820046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Digest

Found this on the home page of their web site....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Customer Service

Questions about subscriptions and products, change of address, payments, and more? Find answers to your Customer Service inquiries, view your account, or email Customer Service.  If youre interested in obtaining article reprints and back issues of Readers Digest, click here. To update your email preferences click here. You can also call our toll free Customer Service number, 800-310-2181.

Google is your friend.