Complaint Review: Readers Source

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2007

• Reported By:Pearland Texas
Readers Source
6045 W. Alameda Avenue Lakewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Source, Area Circulation Hookwinked me into ordering magazines I didn't want Lakewood Colorado

I received a phone call regarding magazine subscriptions last year. I thought it was a good deal and I ordered some for my neice for Christmas. I have since received several calls ON MY CELL PHONE telling me that I was going to get more magazines because I was such a good customer. They led me to believe that they were the same company I was already doing business with. Now I am getting magazines that I never wanted and they keep calling and trying to get me to order more. Forget trying to cancel. They give you the runaround. Take note, if anyone calls and tells you they have a good deal on magazines subscriptions, don't order any!

Pearland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2007 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Source/Lakewood-Colorado-80226/Readers-Source-Area-Circulation-Hookwinked-me-into-ordering-magazines-I-didnt-want-Lakew-292190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Source