Complaint Review: Ready Auto Transport

Mesa, Arizona United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Ready Auto Transport The worst company to use for shipping your vehicle! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Mesa, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Customer Service

*General Comment: Customer Is Telling The Truth

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete Hoax, not written by one of our customers

LIARS LIARS LIARS. used them to ship my vehicle.
My vehicle was damaged, and the price they quoted me was different at the time of delivery.
They would not fix my car! Bad company, Bad management. Not recommended.
They are brokers and all they do is make commission on shipping. they don't care about the costumer.
I also heard a lot of bad stories about them. I wish I knew...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Auto-Transport/Mesa-Arizona-/Ready-Auto-Transport-The-worst-company-to-use-for-shipping-your-vehicle-DO-NOT-USE-THEM-565505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Auto Transport

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Wayne - (USA)

I Find This Customers Complaint To Be A Little Off Base. Ready Auto Transport Does Indeed Provide Outstanding Customer Service, I Know This First Hand. Give Ready Auto Transports Customer Service A Call And Find Out For Your Self, They Are Indeed There To Help In Anyway Possible. As For Hearing Allot Of Bad Things, I Have Talked To Many Of The Transport Drivers For Ready Auto Transport, And They Never Had A Complaint, I Have Talked With Customers Or Ready Auto Transport, They Too Where Also Satisfied. I Could Not Find Anyone Who Had Any Complaints Against Ready Auto Transport Except The Few Previous Employees Of Ready Auto Transport, That Were Dismissed Because They Where Not Meeting The High Level Of Customer Service That Was Expected Of Them, So They In Turn Try To Bad Mouth Ready Auto Transport, Which Just Shows Why They Were Terminated To Begin With. Believe Me When I Say Ready Auto Transport Is Top Notch In The Transport Business, You Can Quote Me On That.

Thanks,
Wayne Dorsey
www.dorseyautotransport.com

#2 General Comment

Customer Is Telling The Truth

AUTHOR: Wayne - (USA)

Again As A Transporter Myself (Not A Broker) The Customer Is Correct, Ready Auto Transport Is Nothing More Than A Broker Whom Charges The Customers What I Would Consider A High Price For Automobile Transport, And Then They "farm" The Work Out To The Transporters At A Very Low Rate, I Use Central Dispatch To Fill In My Truck Sometimes, Ready Auto Transport Is On This Site As Well. I Took Several Of Thier Vehicles They Had Listed And Went To Thier Web Site And Ran A "Quote" On These Vehicles, One Quote I Got Was $345.00 But Thier Transport Rate Was Listed At $150. Payable To The Transporter, Ready Auto Transport Does Indeed Take A Huge Cut From The Transport Rates, But Also In Their Defense I Have To Say Carriers Are Screened And Insurance Is Verified For All Transporters, As A Note: You Should Book With The Carrier / Transporter Directly, You Not Only Get A Better Rate, And  Less Hassles.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete Hoax, not written by one of our customers

AUTHOR: ReadyAutoTransport - (United States of America)

This report contains no specific information about the move or the customer, and has no factual basis whatsoever. This report is a hoax. We take care of each and every one of our customers. Our reputation for customer service stands for itself.