Complaint Review: Ready Credit Corporation

• Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Matt — SAINT PAUL Minnesota USA
Ready Credit Corporation
10340 Viking Dr Eden Prairie, Minnesota United States of America

Ready Credit Corporation National City Bank Outrageous POS decline fees Eden Prairie, Minnesota

I have been a long time customer of Ready card and have never had any complaints till now. I was charged many POS decline fees to my card Oct 27th from Ready Card. I told them the companies that kept charging my account had no authorization from me to debit my account.

Ready card corp's response was too bad but we are not going to return the money to you. They charged me at least $5 in fees. $0.25 for each one. It may not sound like much but when you really need that $5 it can devastate you. The fee's they charge in general are outrageous!

I have never been with a pre-paid card company that charges for POS decline fee's! On top of all the other fee's it's obvious they don't care and are highly taking advantage of consumers with poor credit in these tough economic times. Do not do business with this shady company or you'll soon find out the hard way like I did! Go to their website and look at all the fee's they charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Credit-Corporation/Eden-Prairie-Minnesota-55344/Ready-Credit-Corporation-National-City-Bank-Outrageous-POS-decline-fees-Eden-Prairie-Minn-516790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Credit Corporation