Complaint Review: Ready Debit Financial Group

• Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Nikkia — Fresno California United States of America
Ready Debit Financial Group
P.O. Box 1966 San Ramon, California United States of America

Ready Debit Financial Group I had $2500 transferred to my card, and now nobody knows where my money is San Ramon, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I finally got my money back!

I had $2500 transferred to my sons account so that he could pay his attorney. I called and was told a restriction was on the account, but I could get a power of attorney, fax it over, and the restriction would be removed. I paid for a notary and power of attorney. That was on March 6, 2012. On March 9th i faxed over the paperwork and my license and was told it would be three days.

I called today for a follow up and was told that they no longer serviced ReadyDebit accounts and that I would need to call another number. I called that number and there is absolutely no answer, automated or otherwise. It's just music playing. I've called and called and held for as ling as 1 hr and 47 minutes.

My son is now incarcerated and cannot speak to his attorney or retain another because ready debit is holding about $5,500 of our families money. In two separate accounts. Not to mention every month there is a fee. What can someone do about a situation like this. Can banks just take your money and split!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Debit-Financial-Group/San-Ramon-California-94583/Ready-Debit-Financial-Group-I-had-2500-transferred-to-my-card-and-now-nobody-knows-wher-853478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Debit Financial Group

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I finally got my money back!

AUTHOR: Ann Thompson - (United States of America)

This is the address to the BBB where they are listed.

It is through Ready Financial Inc. The address on the BBB is actually a residential house for sale. So they are definitely a scam!

The number listed on there is out the San Fransisco Area but the address is located in Idaho.

(925) 498-1800 It will answer as Account now, but they do handle Ready Debit.  bec

I first filed a complaint with BBB then I called that number, do not let them transfer you because it will go to a call center in the Philippines, instead demand to speak to a direct supervisor of the person who answered the phone, and be very clear that you are going to set fire under them and call the attorney general if they do not take care of this mess. It took me over a week to get my money back but I finally did... Remember to threaten them with the attorney general and be very stern!!!!!! I hope everything works out!!!!