Complaint Review: Ready Debit

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Clarence Jr — Wynne Arkansas United States of America
Ready Debit
P.O. Box 433201 Palm Coast, Florida United States of America

Ready Debit I had my tax refund to go to their bank. My refund was deposite in the bank in Feb and I still have not got a card from them yet. I have fax them a copy of my ID, Social Security Card, copy of my bill Palm Coast, Florida

In Feb my text refund was deposite in the bank at ready debit. I still have not got my refund yet. When calling them they ask me to fax a copy of my ID,social sercuity card a copy of a bill with my address on it and a copy ot my tax return.

I fax all the information which they ask for but they still will not give me my  refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Debit/Palm-Coast-Florida-32143/Ready-Debit-I-had-my-tax-refund-to-go-to-their-bank-My-refund-was-deposite-in-the-bank-i-966690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Debit