Complaint Review: Ready Finacial Group

• Updated: Sun, March 02, 2014

• Reported By: Gina D — fayetteville Georgia
Ready Finacial Group
p o box 1966 san ramon, California USA

Ready Finacial Group Ready debit/Account Now/Bancorp Bank Blocked my account because of a card to card transfer to another card holder. san ramon California

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help.

A block was added to my account because of card to card transfers to another card holder.(my roommate) mI was asked to fax in a copy of my driver's license, ss.card, and a utility bill in my name. I faxed the paperwork in the same day, expecting a call back that never came. I called them and was told the fax wasnt visable to send another fax. I had my taxes deposited to this card and now have no way of using my hard earned money.

I sent another fax and was contacted again, but this time was given an email address to send the items to. I sent them by email and called to verify the email and was told risk management was out of the office until Monday. It's been over a week and still can't use my own money. Im very disappointed in this company. Netspend is probably the best for pre-paid debit services, any service is better then Ready Debit. I keep my fingers crossed to get my account reopened  tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Finacial-Group/san-ramon-California-94583/Ready-Finacial-Group-Ready-debitAccount-NowBancorp-Bank-Blocked-my-account-because-of-1127754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Finacial Group

We'd like to help.

AUTHOR: AccountNow - ()

Dear Gina D,
I am sorry to hear you had an issue with your account. If your issue is unresolved or if you have any additional questions, we would like to help. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal account information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at customerserviceRR@accountnowinc.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.
Sincerely,