Complaint Review: Ready Financial

• Reported By: 4reds — Kennesaw Georgia
Ready Financial
Internet USA

Ready Financial Redidebit Card Worst direct payroll card Boise IA Internet

Redi Debit has been holding my payroll since March of this year making it impossible for me to access. Every time I call there is a new problem with my account. according to them first my birthdate wasn't right. Today (july 10th) my address is wrong. I never receive a statement from them by email or other wise. I still have received a card so I can not access the funds. I am about to get fired over this and they keep stalling. Sayin 7 to 10 business days for each new issue. Worst company for this in the world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Financial/internet/Ready-Financial-Redidebit-Card-Worst-direct-payroll-card-Boise-IA-Internet-1160958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Financial