Complaint Review: Ready Reserve Foods

• Reported By: brucem101 — taylorsville Georgia
Ready Reserve Foods
twin falls, Idaho USA

Ready Reserve Foods Shady crooked business practice twin falls Idaho

My complaints with this company are two fold / I ordered ammo from the APRIL 3rd of this year, and STILL have not received my order (as of Oct. 24) The company as well as everyone else is experiencing an ammo shortage, which is not Ready Reserves fault, however...When I ordered from the website it assured me the ammo was in stock and I received a conformation email saying my order would be shipped within 2 business days. It was not. Within a few weeks the "Guaranteed shipment" and "in stock" clauses had been removed from the website and I started getting "we're sorry" emails. What they did was run out of stock but continued to take orders, charge peoples cards and give excuses. When I asked for a refund back in June they told me they can not refund my card, but they offered IN STORE CREDIT! Hell, if they can't ship what was paid for, why would I want anything else from them? And at this very second they are STILL advertising my ammo as being "in stock" BE VERY CAREFULL WHEN DEALING WITH THIS BUNCH!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-Reserve-Foods/twin-falls-Idaho/Ready-Reserve-Foods-Shady-crooked-business-practice-twin-falls-Idaho-1094337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready Reserve Foods