Complaint Review: Ready wheels.com

• Reported By: Gpeterson00vw — Kettering Ohio
Ready wheels.com
Internet USA

Ready wheels.com Robbed at lug point Internet Florida

Here it is I ordered a set of wheels from ready wheels next I canceled the order. So I get an email saying the order is canceled. Next they bill me anyway why not they don't care they are never shipping your order out. As it goes I get 3-5 calls no one ever knew that I had been called and told the same thing each call I told them I had canceled and they say that they have to talk to accounting dept. Now it gets ugly I call my card and stop payment. Magically they start responding to me and quickly. So next thing they tell me I have a $450 charge for canceling and thHamas 35% I remind you nothing has been shipped. So it's been weeks and I don't want my credit ruined so I say never order from them I don't even know if they sell anything or just rob you when you think your getting something you want. So new I'm stuck with a bill and nothing to show for it I don't know if my canceled order will ever get here so I can try to sell them since I don't need them so lesson is order from ready wheels and they steal your money never respond till they have to and never ship your order buyer bewhere

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ready-wheelscom/internet/Ready-wheelscom-Robbed-at-lug-point-Internet-Florida-1051578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ready wheels.com