Complaint Review: Readywheels.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: photog01 — Kailua Kona Hawaii United States of America
Readywheels.com

Readywheels.com Took order, unexplained refund after two weeks, hangs up on my calls, Internet

*Author of original report: Well, maybe I'm not getting my money back

I wasn't scammed, but this company smacks of unprofessionalism.

Placed my order to be shipped to Hawaii (three week wait for wheels to arrive by boat). First invoice I receive is from someone's personal PayPal account, but I pay anyway thinking it's probably a small business.  Immediate refund with instructions to pay through PayPal to another address associated with the business.  Do that, then sit and wait for two weeks with no update on shipment.

Get an unexplained full refund today, so I try to find out why and am put on hold for 20 minutes, then hung up on.  Call again, wait for rep to pick up and am manually forwarded to their answering service.  Looks like they don't want to deal with me.  Called PayPal and they confirm the refund was initiated by ReadyWheels, but no explanation why.

So, I'm glad I got my money back, but I'm two weeks behind on my project and have to order from another mainland company, setting me back ANOTHER 2-3 weeks on my car build.  If this was a build for a client, I'd lose a paying customer over this nonsense.  And I have no explanation why the money was refunded two weeks after placing an order for a set of wheels I was told was in stock.

Go with another company.  There are plenty on the net that will treat you better than these clowns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readywheelscom/internet/Readywheelscom-Took-order-unexplained-refund-after-two-weeks-hangs-up-on-my-calls-Int-931662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readywheels.com

Well, maybe I'm not getting my money back

AUTHOR: photog01 - (United States of America)

8-28-12
Just got notice today from PayPal that the eCheck refund from Alex Buitrago at Readywheels.com isn't clearing, so no refund yet.  PayPal will attempt a withdraw again in three days and if he has no money in the account to withdraw, they we will file a dispute claim that should resolve things.
We'll see.

Will update as things progress.