Complaint Review: Reagan.com LLC

Reagan.com LLC

Reagan.com LLC @Reagan.com Lied, Deceived, Ignored, Internet

*Author of original report: Refund Finally Honored

*Author of original report: Refund Finally Honored

On March 20, 2013 I signed up for an email address at Reagan.com after reading in the Terms of Service that refunds are given for requests made within the first 30 days. Since it says refunds are honored I thought it wouldn't hurt to try the service. I immediately didn't care for the interface so without hesitation I sent an email just as described in the Terms of Service requesting a refund.

I quickly received an automated email saying that my email was received and that it would be responded to in the order it was received during normal business hours. I never got a response. Reagan.com lies and deceives in their Terms of Service and they ignore refund requests.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reagancom-LLC/internet/Reagancom-LLC-Reagancom-Lied-Deceived-Ignored-Internet-1045139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reagan.com LLC

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

I was able to talk with Reagan.com support via Live Chat. They said they have submitted a refund request to their retention department. They will process the request and disable the account.