Complaint Review: Real Estate Law Center, PC

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: furiousp — Brooklyn New York
Real Estate Law Center, PC
695 S Vermont Ave Los Angeles, California USA

Real Estate Law Center, PC Lying, Cheating, Total Scam, do not Trust with your home! Los Angeles California

Please do not give this company your hard earned money. I was referred to this firm through Litigation Compliance law center, i paid the $5000 retainer fee upfront. They promised me they were going to help me get a loan modification and stay in my home! They also told me that i would be protected against any type of foreclosure proceedings if i signed up with their firm. Months went by and i could not pay my mortgage as I had given all my money to them, when I finally spoke to someone at their firm because I was becoming concerned, they told me there was nothing that they could do for me. My house was sold! I am currently fighting eviction, when I asked them for my money back because they did not do anything for me, I got a letter from Yervand Arzakanyan, the "business manager" that I was not entitled to a full refund because of all the time and hours that were spent on my "case." What case?! What time?! Nothing was ever filed on my behalf as they said they would! This is a total scam and I ended up losing my home which i worked so hard to get in the first place!

These guys need to be brought to justice, if you are considering retaining their services please think again, save your money because they will leave you in a deeper hole than when you started. I think this thing is a whole ponzi scheme, once they took my money I was cast to the side and never even looked at again. If you are looking for assistance for a loan modification, do not come here! Liars, cheater,and scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-Law-Center-PC/Los-Angeles-California-90005/Real-Estate-Law-Center-PC-Lying-Cheating-Total-Scam-do-not-Trust-with-your-home-Los-1058723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate Law Center, PC