Complaint Review: Real Estate Law Center (RELC)

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Molly — Tomball Texas
Real Estate Law Center (RELC)
695 S. Vermont Ave., Ste 1100 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Real Estate Law Center (RELC) Total SCAM - RIP OFF Los Angeles, California

I paid Real Estate Law Center a retainer of 5k.  They told me I was a "good" case and they would be able to modify my mortgage with Wells Fargo.  That was back in September 2012.  My house in now in the foreclosure state with a sale date of May 7th.  When I am finally able to talk to someone they tell me I need to be talking to someone in another department.  I finally was able to talk to a man named Branden who told me my only option at this point is to file Bankruptcy....REALLY?  This is not what I want to do, but looks like now I loose my home or file bankruptcy and pay double.  Total scam.  They were quick to take my money and not call or keep me in formed or return any of my many calls!  Do not use this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-Law-Center-RELC/Los-Angeles-California-90005/Real-Estate-Law-Center-RELC-Total-SCAM-RIP-OFF-Los-Angeles-California-1045156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate Law Center (RELC)