Complaint Review: Real Estate Managers Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, December 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 25, 2012

• Reported By: Lexy — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Real Estate Managers Inc.
700 Lyerly Road NW Concord, North Carolina United States of America

Real Estate Managers Inc. Rex Otey, Ivey Wall Group, Debbie Otey, DPW Group They will still file for eviction even when you pay your rent Concord, North Carolina

Real Estate Managers Inc. are slum lords. I have been renting from them for nearly a year and have had nothing but problems and lies from them. (roaches, termites, mold and busted water pipe) Whenever we have spoken verbally about my account they will then send something in the mail differently from what we spoke about so I have to request everything in writing. I paid my rent late and didn't go to court because I spoke to their accounts person Maria and was told that when I paid my rent before the court date that the court date would be cancelled but they went to court and filed for an eviction. Then told me it would take additional money to stop the eviction.

I continued to stay because I signed a one year lease but things became tight again and paid my rent late, but when I called to let them know the reason and could we go over the details of the account they didn't want to discuss it over the phone so I went to court. I was ordered to pay $476.39 I paid $800 plus the $700 that I paid in the previous month they filed for eviction and told me to stop the eviction they needed $720. So I paid that and requested it in writing but also requested that they clear up my records at the courts because my account is paid in full. They won't do it. They claimed that they were unaware of such a process. They are a bunch of snakes and if you have do business with them get everything in writing or they will switch up your agreement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2012 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-Managers-Inc/Concord-North-Carolina-28027/Real-Estate-Managers-Inc-Rex-Otey-Ivey-Wall-Group-Debbie-Otey-DPW-Group-They-will-stil-986872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate Managers Inc.