Complaint Review: Real Estate On Line Yellow Pages (DYPLOC)

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:Beaufort South Carolina
Real Estate On Line Yellow Pages (DYPLOC)
3860 Commercial Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-332-5260
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Real Estate On Line Yellow Pages (DYPLOC) RIPPED OFF! TOTALLY MISLEADING! WARN OTHER REALTORS NOT TO SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY! Fort Lauderdale Florida

A sales agent from their company called me one day to try to get me to sign up for an ad on their site. She had me go into the site and I thought it looked like a pretty good thing to try, she said if I didn't get business from it I could cancel at any time, I told her that I was a little leary of signing up because I had been ripped off before. She finally talked me into it and told me to go back in and check the box to accept the terms, which like an idiot I did not read the "terms & conditions", then showed me what to do to get it up and running. She called a couple of days later and said that I had not sent back the form they required had to have signed. I never received it so she faxed it over and asked for me to fax it right back. Again, I did not read the fine print because I was busy. She did not inform me that it would automatically renew in a year unless I sent in a letter 60 days before it expired by certified mail. I paid $250.00 for the first year. Then I forgot about it. Until........I looked at my credit card statement and was over $500 over my limit, plus it caused other charges to be denied.

THEY PUT $799.95 ON MY CREDIT CARD!!! I called my credit card company, which was Capitol One, which I am going to cancel because of this also. They reversed the charge and had me change my card number and sent me a new card so that they could not do this again. Well, they did it again on the new card because it was a re-bill. Capitol One informed me that no matter how much the charge is that if it is a re-bill (renews automatically) that they have to accept it, even though it put my balance way over the limit.

I was not informed or sent a receipt or notified in any way that this RIP OFF company was going to put this charge on my card or that they could change the amount from the first year without my knowledge.

ANY Real Estate Agent or Company BEWARE of this under handed rip off company. They were extremely RUDE to me over the phone every time that I have called. I even had one very hateful woman screaming at me over the phone.

Judith
Beaufort, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 03:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-On-Line-Yellow-Pages-DYPLOC/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Real-Estate-On-Line-Yellow-Pages-DYPLOC-RIPPED-OFF-TOTALLY-MISLEADING-WARN-OTHER-REA-286872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate On Line Yellow Pages (DYPLOC)