Sheets

Complaint Review: Real Estate Sticker (.com)

• Submitted: Sun, October 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 07, 2007

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Real Estate Sticker (.com)
Nationwide U.S.A.

Real Estate Sticker (.com), Melissa, Jason B. Took Payment and Never Shipped Product Unavailable On Website Doesn't Answer Phone Calls unk

Do Not order products from this Company despite 16 emails, complaints to the BBB and Paypal (which wouldn't take a duspite due to their 60 timetable and the fact it took me that long to complain since I was still waiting and promised my shipment at this point) and three unanswered phone calls that connected ONLY to an automated answering service; I've still not received the auto decals I ordered (and was promised a free one due to their "issues") and now I can't even get a response from them via email. They STOLE $36 from me and Never sent me the product I ordered. STAY AWAY from them!! I've also reprted them to the NAR and OAR associations as BAD business partners and they are investigating the legality of their use of the "NAR approved supplier" symbol they use on their site. They are not an Approved or even recommended Supplier by the NAR.

Dawn
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2007 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Estate-Sticker-com/nationwide/Real-Estate-Sticker-com-Melissa-Jason-B-Took-Payment-and-Never-Shipped-Product-Unava-277600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Estate Sticker (.com)