Complaint Review: Real Funding Partners

• Updated: Sun, July 08, 2012

• Reported By: Sad Panda — USA
Real Funding Partners
40 Wall St. New York, New York United States of America

Real Funding Partners Dr. Hunter Elam MLM Ripoff MLM Scam MLM Sucker New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Excellent Company - Excellent Service Everytime.

*Consumer Comment: They don't do Residential

*Consumer Comment: Real Funding Partner is a Bella Homes LLC front

*Consumer Comment: Real Funding Partners was extemely professional in their dealings with me

Founder Real Funding Partners This is the founder of Real funding partners own resume:

Before you join Real funding partners  read everything below.

Name: Mr. Hunter Elam Title: President, Administration Chief Technology Officer, Technical Email: Nickname: Date Appointed: Biography: As the President, CTO, and Managing Partner of Zyterra Solutions, Hunter Elam leverages his entrepreneurial and broad industry experience in senior IT leadership, development, implementation, and support. Before founding Zyterra Solutions, Hunter served as the Chief Operations Officer for Everyones Wireless Inc. and was a founding partner in Datum Analytics Inc, a leader in data analysis specializing in the insurance industry.

Previously, he worked for Progressive Insurance, as Western Regional Manager for Client Server and Telephony Support for over half the United States. Hunter has also held executive positions with MicroAge Consulting and Anderson Consulting where he specialized in the design, integration, and maintenance of systems for data handling, transport, and management across industries including Insurance, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, and investment operations. Hunter has also previously been responsible for Stream Internationals Critical Systems and Infrastructure Support Team providing outsourced 24X7support for mission critical systems.

He also has experience in information technology for backend systems in the manufacturing, wholesale and retail industries earned while serving as an independent consultant to companies like Elliot Electrical, where Hunter was responsible for the nationwide migration to the client/server model and  implementation of distributed systems for data storage and access. Hunter holds a bachelors of science in management information systems from Concordia College and a masters of science in management of information systems and technology, specializing in service level management, from Barrington University. He is also a veteran who served his country in the United States Army.

When you are hopefully being recruited they talk about the great and successful man Dr. Hunter Elam.

Cool right! Let the fun begin Ha Ha

First company:  Zyterra Solutions Llc,  Dallas Tx Go to www.zyterra.com  it takes you to EBay

Second Co. :  Everyone's Wireless Inc. No website

Third Co. :  Datum Analytics Inc. No website

Fourth Co. :  Progressive Insurance Co. I don't know  I didn't bother looking this one up

Fifth Co. :  Microage Consulting No website

Sixth Co. :  Anderson Consulting takes you to the dead Anderson Analytics

Seventh Co. :  Stream International's Critical Systems You be the judge looks like some weird website from India

Eight Co. :  Elliott Electrical Currently Down

Let's play the Education Game,  How can you receive a Bachelors of Science From Concordia College,   Pay them  $390.00 us and you are good to go, new Graduate of life experience.

Now for the Masters of Science Management from Barrington University. You have got to see Barrington University for yourself . It is either a former Barbazon hair institute of Atlanta Or a trailer park in Mobile Alabama, I could not see the difference.

As for your service with the United States Army  (Thank you for your service sir)

Let me wrap my head around this,  this guy that is the mastermind behind this incredible program with 400 billion to spend,  the only thing this guy can spend is bullets from his rifle killing defenseless animals in Africa.

Proof,  when you join and process your first  residential  smart sale leaseback you learn that a company named Bella Homes Llc. Takes over your deal.  In other words Dr. Hunter Elam has nothing to do with anything other than taking you for  $ 149.00 a month.

My favorite Cher song, Gypsies Tramps and Thieves

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Funding-Partners/New-York-New-York-/Real-Funding-Partners-Dr-Hunter-Elam-MLM-Ripoff-MLM-Scam-MLM-Sucker-New-York-New-York-810517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Funding Partners

Excellent Company - Excellent Service Everytime.

AUTHOR: Funding Analyst - (United States of America)

I have used the services of Real Funding Partners for over 2 years.  I am able to get financing for my business with their capital services and I have had nothing but good experiences each time.  I do not understand uneducated people who use services like this anonymous site to try and slander companies?  From the sound of this poster, they did not use the services of Real Funding Partners.  How were they harmed to come on the web and say ridiculous things about a reputable firm?

Real Funding Partners does not handle any residential loans of any kind so I actually believe this poster has the wrong company.  They work in the field of commercial real estate and commercial lending.  They have always done a professional job getting my loans done.  People should be certain of their facts before they come on any site on the internet that could harm good companies.  I wonder what the penalty is for slander on these sites?

They don't do Residential

AUTHOR: JamesR - (United States of America)

It would be very prudent if you would check this company out and not just go looking for wahst wrong with a company. There are so many people that will just post false information on a company without doing any verification of the company with factual information.
This person that you spoke to would say anything they wanted to get your business, but the fact of the matter is REAL FUNDING PARTNERS do not do anything with residential properties. Since that is the case and they have lawyers that will tell you the same thing, stay away from the residential market it is to volatile right now, to many banks under the gun anyway, to even associate with someone that says they will take referrals is not a real life situation.
This company is a legitimate company that does Commercial Lending, and you should hope you don't get sued  for making accusations you can not back up with fact.

Real Funding Partner is a Bella Homes LLC front

AUTHOR: billzeeman - (United States of America)

ok, I was approached by a sales person from Real Funding Partners. She said she read that our home was going through foreclosure. She said she had a program setup by a very successful business man named Hunter Elam. She went on and on and it honestly sounded too good to be true but I wanted more information. I filled out a prospectus to just find out more information. The very next day I get contacted by Bella Homes. So I contact this sales person back and say who is Bella Homes. She plays dumb like oh, they are one of our many funding partners. I state well I just did some research on them and they are bad news. I don't want anything to do with them. Pick another funding partner. Well this is the only one that would work on your loan. So now I sart doing some serious research on this Real Funding Partners. The Headquarters for Real Funding Partners is in New York NY. It is an rental office suite where all you get is a suite number and a phone ext. Not a real office. So I start research the rest of the offices...abandonded buildings. WTF? So I contact the sales person and she plays even dumber. Oh, I don't know anything about  that...Im new. Why don't you talk to my Regional Sales Director. I look this other lady up on Linkedin. What do you know she is friends with all this goof balls at Bella Homes LLC. I told my sales person...go away. Don't call her anymore. If you come to my door it will be a painful experience for you. She never ever contacted me again. Interesting enough she is no longer associated with Real Funding Parnters. What a bunch of crap.

Real Funding Partners was extemely professional in their dealings with me

AUTHOR: Financial Pro - (United States of America)

I am somewhat confused about the report that someone posted on here about a company, Real Funding Partners,  that just literally saved my client from disaster.  I was fortunate enough to connect with one of the company's associates from California who helped me get a business loan for one of my restaurant clients.  I had worked for months trying to find capital for a client of mine who has run a successful food establishment for 5 years.  No one was lending money.  We sent the request to Real Funding Partners and literally within 2 weeks my client had $65,000 in new capital available for his business.  I am confused as to why someone would come on and post such rhetoric like the original poster here about such a professional company.  I will send everyone of my clients back to the associates at this company because they treated us all with respect and did exactly what they promised they could do from day one.  It is disturbing when someone posts something on sites like this, that have no reality in their statements. What is the point?  Just tell the truth and let's support the companies that are out there doing the right thing.