Complaint Review: Real Homes Leeds

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Leeds Internet United Kingdom
Real Homes Leeds
343 Roundhay rd Internet United States of America

Real Homes Leeds Addicted to treacle, Simon Naylor, Simon Macbeth Unlawful eviction of tenants and no return of deposits Leeds, Internet

*General Comment: Too Tired To Play Games !!

From my experience and internet research do not have any dealings with Simon Naylor/Simon Macbeth who owns Real Homes Leeds and a string of other scam companies (cleaning, websites and photography). He claimed I had breached his excluded occupier tenancy agreement by not allowing 'unrestricted access' to my bedroom after my floor was wet after I had been home for a weekend. I was given a letter demanding 45 charge which I refused to sign. As a result I was evicted without reasonable notice, given only 24hrs, I lost remaining rent and deposit total of 620, and nowhere to living losing some belongings in the process.

I aim to end Simon's scams whilst reclaiming the money I am owed, as he owes alot of people money and I hope that any one who reads this who has had the same experience posts as well!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2012 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Homes-Leeds/internet/Real-Homes-Leeds-Addicted-to-treacle-Simon-Naylor-Simon-Macbeth-Unlawful-eviction-of-ten-905096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Homes Leeds

#1 General Comment

Too Tired To Play Games !!

AUTHOR: James - (United Kingdom)

This scum-bag is now on Amazon selling a book he likely stolen - leave a bad review -