Complaint Review: Real Manage HOA, Change Your Statements Without Notifying You

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 02, 2009

• Reported By:Antioch California
Real Manage HOA, Change Your Statements Without Notifying You
Muiltiple Local Areas Internet U.S.A.

Real Manage HOA, Change Your Statements Without Notifying Change your statements and a total $1700 credit balances could be just gone without ANY explainations, and you end up owing them money Internet

*Author of original report: Real Manage

Real Manage is a management company of community associations. However, I own two condos in one of the complex they manage in California, by paying $616/ month of HOA fees, I am still not getting the HOA services as a home owner, I reported the problems that they need to fix, and still got none responses in half a year.

In March, 2009, I saw I have a balance of $2348 in my account, so I called the Real Manage customer service to check if I owe that balance. I got to speak to a representative and confirmed with her that it's actually the credit balance I have. As a result, by paying $308 HOA fees/ month ( I am paying another property HOAs in a separated account), that I should be good until October or so and I still have that statement in hand. Yet in June they sent me a new statement, saying that I owe them $265 and will be $582 in July.

I told them that they cannot revise my statement like that and make up the bills. Yet they still can't give me an explanation of how the other $1700 just gone missing from the statement. All they telling me to do now is to pay for what they've just make up. They said the new statement is the correct one, and just go ahead and pay for it. I couldn't help but wonder, when is my $2348 ending balance statement become incorrect?

I called the customer service serval times, and they say the accounting department is trying to figure it out, but they ain't doing anything to solve the problem. I hope there's some way that I can sue these rip off artists, they cannot make up a bill to me and have me obey to pay for them.

Home owner of real manage associated
Antioch, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Manage-HOA-Change-Your-Statements-Without-Notifying-You/internet/Real-Manage-HOA-Change-Your-Statements-Without-Notifying-Change-your-statements-and-a-tot-463851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Manage HOA, Change Your Statements Without Notifying You

Real Manage

AUTHOR: Home owner of real manage associated - (U.S.A.)

Problem solved in the coming week. I've been told by yesterday that they been trying to figure out the problem it was, but just did not inform me quick enough, after some explainations given and follow ups we agree that we had solve the problem.