Complaint Review: Real Music

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2008

• Reported By:Schaumburg Illinois
Real Music
http://www.real.com/musicstore/?PV=14&PVd=806 Internet U.S.A.

Real Music Needs A Class Action Suit To Set Them Straight Purchase music from Real at your own risk Internet

I have purchased about $1000 worth of music from Real. I have copied the music to an external hard drive device. The last three times that I tried to play some music, I kept getting playback error messages:

"Your track cannot be played.
Playback Error
Music Store tracks can be copied on up to 5 computers. On any active computer you can play, burn, and transfer to a device an unlimited number of times.
You have reached this error page because:
You may not be the owner of this track.
This computer is not activated to play this track. To activate this computer, log in to your music account."

I have followed the directions about activating the computer, even though it is the same computer that I downloaded them on when I bought them.
The last two times that this happened, I had to spend several hours on the phone with people in India who I could not understand. I finally cancelled my Superpass. They do not offer assistance for free accounts.

I purchased the songs, I should be able to play them. Come on lawers, this is ripe for a class action suit.

Schaumburg, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2008 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Music/internet/Real-Music-Needs-A-Class-Action-Suit-To-Set-Them-Straight-Purchase-music-from-Real-at-your-340147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Music