Complaint Review: Real Phone Lookup

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: blue_bunny — Keswick Ontario Canada
Real Phone Lookup

Real Phone Lookup Ordered there service to look up a cell phone number and they took my money and didn't give me the service and will not refund my money as they said they would Internet

I ordered a service from real phone lookup to get an address on a cell phone number when I in putted the number before I paid for the service it said it had the address already but in order to retrieve it I had to pay their fee and then they would give me the info so I did and then I did not receive the information I paid for I have been trying to get my money back for the last 4 months this company will not even answer my customer support tickets any more they just keep telling me they have sent my request for a refund to their sales department as they also tell you if you are not happy with their service they will refund your money but they never do so they need to be stopped scamming people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Phone-Lookup/internet/Real-Phone-Lookup-Ordered-there-service-to-look-up-a-cell-phone-number-and-they-took-my-m-1006441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Phone Lookup