• Report: #208161

• Reported By:Booklyn New York
Real Player Super Pass
Nationwide U.S.A.

Real Player Super Pass ripoff when cancelling your account Nationwide

I called to cancell my account and thought it was when I got off the phone but then I got an email saying:

your Super Pass membership will remain active through 9/14/06 at no further cost to you. If you would like to continue your membership at that time, no further action is required. However, if you should decide that you would like to cancel at that time, you may do so by contacting Customer Service prior to that date or simply by responding to this e-mail with your request.

Basically they gave me a free month so it wouldn't show up on my credit card and I would think it was cancelled but then they would start billing me again because I hadn't called to cancell a SECOND time.

Once should be enough.

Brian
Booklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2006 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Real-Player-Super-Pass/nationwide/Real-Player-Super-Pass-ripoff-when-cancelling-your-account-Nationwide-208161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Real Player Super Pass